Saturday, September 6, 2014

Video Games!

Yes, yes, the topic is a day late.  So sue me...

Okay, so I know that most of us play video games (with the exception of Cassie), so I want your input on this.  When I was a kid, I would always wonder what it would be like to be sucked into my favorite games and play them out live instead of with a silly controller.  I mean, how awesome would it be to be able to literally walk up to Donald and Goofy in Kingdom Hearts or race alongside the other characters in Mario Kart?  So here's the topic: if you could live inside a video game - play through it live instead of sitting outside it on the couch - which would you prefer and why?  Tell us what your favorite sections of the game would be, how the world is different from our own, and what sort of abilities your game self would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment