Monday, June 9, 2014

Not quite a stranger

Hey Zoe.


Your project sounds all kinds of fascinating, and I totally want to hear all about the final product. I hope you don't mind me writing to you, but Jimmy's my ride home, he's not done with his homework yet, and as my no-good, lousy Peace Corp brother has been to busy to write me lately, I don't have anything else to do.

And hey. You know, I might qualify as a stranger. (This is Caela Worthen, BTW) I mean, we've gone to school together for, what 11 years, but I would call us no more than acquaintances. So, maybe you can use this letter for something? I dunno. Just passing the time. Also, like I said, super interested.

So! Questions!

1. What is your name? Caela Worthen. Yes, I know that's an unusual spelling. My mother, for some reason, felt like she had to give her children normal (ish -- I mean, my brother's name is Rhyder, and Rider isn't that common, I guess) names with strange spellings. My little sister? Is Emmaleigh. 

2. What is your quest? Passing English 12.

3. Were you expecting this question to be about the air speed velocity of pigeons? You mean swallows, I think? And no, I was expecting "What is your favorite color?" It is green, if you wondered.

4. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type? Yeah, Jimmy was telling me about this. You took the quiz in your Soc class, yeah? I don't know off the top of my head, because I don't know that much about it, but a quick consult with Jimmy identifies me (according to him) as ISTP. So, that.

5. When was the last time you read your horoscope? Yeah, I don't do that.

6. How do you feel about unicorns? Not nearly as strongly as I did when I was eight. Which is probably true for most teenage girls, I think.

7. Describe your best friend in ten words. Skinny Jewish boy, likes to pretend to be other people.

8. What is your opinion of the Oxford Comma? The what now?

9. Where did you find this letter? Cuppa Joe's.

10. Do you want me to reply? Sure? I mean, spend more time on your actual people or whatever, but respond if you like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment