Friday, November 29, 2013

Lots of thanks!

Oh, the irony of being late on my own topic. I guess I got a little distracted, what with the holiday and all.

I am definitely thankful to have a roof over my head (and to have that roof to myself!), food to eat, and warm clothes to wear. I'm thankful for the amazing opportunities I've been given this fall. I'm thankful for all the people who have had to listen to me complain about how hard the work has been, and most days I'm thankful for that hard work. I'm definitely thankful this semester is almost over, and the holidays are almost here (because I totally need the break)! And I'm thankful for you guys, of course! I know I'm not around as much as I could be, but it has been fun reading all your posts and updates :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of family and far too much food. <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment