Friday, May 10, 2013

I was Supposed to Post Wednesday and ... yeah...

Hey, guys! I will try to stay on schedule next week, okay? :)

I'm super excited to hear from you all, and you all sound super busy.

I guess it's good I missed Wednesday because I don't think I'd have much to talk about. However, today was my graduation ceremony!


Although, I'm all smiles at having survived the most rigorous two years of my life so far, I kinda feel like Cassie. I'm an adult, right? I'm supposed to have everything figured out, right?

I have no idea what the hell to do with myself.

I need a job. And although I have put in applications and have completed interviews, nothing has come through yet. I'm looking into part time or min-wage positions just to fill things in for now, but I'm not sure where I want to apply. I'm tired of Wal-mart and don't want to work there again. I'm considering trying bank-telling like Katie or working at a bookstore or just something different.

Expect, here's the thing. I hate customer service. I really do. I don't like handling unhappy people and there's a lot. And I just don't ... want ... to.  So... yeah, I'm going to sit on things for a little while.

I've moved all my stuff into James' house. We've moved a lot of things around and cleaned a lot of spaces.

In other news, Bruce has a job and is looking into moving out and mom and dad are looking into getting a smaller home!

Next week, James and I are going to Disney as my graduation present. He's never been, so it's exciting. I'm sure we'll have lost of fun.

Katie: Hang in there!
Anne: That is so exciting! I'm not sure what I'd do in your position. Good luck!
Cassie: I feel your pain. I hope it all works out for the both of us.
Maggie: I really hope that stuff with the house comes through. I know it's been a long process.
Tori: That's awesome progress on your student loans!

As far as new topics go, I believe we rotate each week. So, Katie (Saturday) did the first one. Maggie (Sunday) would do the next one. Then Monday, then Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.

But, since I was late, I'll go ahead and pick a new topic (unless Maggie jumps in and wants to change it): Tell us about a book you've read or a movie or television series you've seen that you think the rest of us haven't. Why do you like it? And should we read/watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment