Sunday, May 5, 2013

Isn't Sunday the first day of the week?

HEY ALL!!!

I miss ya'll so much!!!!  This is going to be so cool to help us keep in contact.

So like Katie my last week has kinda sucked.  A few of you know that my Aunt Rose passed away last week and I was in Ohio for a few days for the funeral. It's been rough because I feel like I haven't had a day off in two weeks.  Wes got married a few weeks ago and I went to the wedding, the next weekend we had a big event game for Vampire (and RPG I play) that was all weekend, then I was in Ohio for the funeral and this weekend was free comic book day so I worked 13 hours yesterday and 5 today at the comic store and still haven't finished my IEP for my real job.

So yeah, sleep is something I haven't done in a while.

They boys are doing ok.  Duo is getting old, he's got arthritis in his hips and Treats is using that to his full advantage.  I feel more like a referee everyday.

I'm working on buying a house but the bank is being stupid and it's been almost a year and I'm still in the 'final final' stage.  Whatever that means.

So yeah, my life is crazy.  How's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment