Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Definiton

Ahem. Allow me to define "Irony" for you:

Irony is missing my first blog post of this project during the week dedicated to catching up on missed blog posts.

That wasn't why I didn't post yesterday. I genuinely lost track of the fact that, as it was Monday, I had a blog post to write. It was a long and exhausting day. Why, you ask?

Because it was my first day at my new job!

Yes, I have achieved employment! I will be spending the next year as a paraprofessional (teacher's aide) in an elementary Autism classroom. I'm excited, but a little nervous. Less nervous now that I've been given a day to day schedule and some idea what to expect, but still a little worried that I'm somehow gonna mess this up.

But yeah. I am employed. And Chase is coming to Virginia this Friday for a five-day visit, and I'm super excited about that. And that is currently my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment