Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So it's Wednesday again . . .

So not much has changed since my last life update. And just to be sure, I pulled up my previous post. I'm still looking for a job and Bruce is still in the process of moving out of my parents' house and my parents are still in the process of selling their house/moving to a smaller house/moving south/changing their minds.

So, yeah. Smooth going.

I shouldn't be complaining. I've got things pretty good right now. I have a wonderful guy, a roof over my head, I'm in good health, and I have all the time in the world. I'm just having trouble figuring out how to fill the time in between job hunting. And I really am looking to fill the time, not just pass it, but I haven't figured out how.

I would really like to start working on Merlin again, but I find writing is so much easier to do when I feel purpose driven. Right now, I feel like I'm just wandering and writing just seems like another thing to do as opposed to something I actually want to do and find enjoyable.

I do have a project I've been wanting to start for a while and I finally have the means to. We'll see how that goes, if it goes anywhere, and then we'll see about picking up Merlin again.

Congrats Cassie on finishing your novel, and good luck with all of your moving!
Hang in there, Katie!


No comments:

Post a Comment