Sunday, March 16, 2014

Memories

Topic.  Sorry, it's a few days late ><

What is your earliest/favorite childhood memory?

So I have 2.  The first is from when I was like 3, and I am pretty sure that I don't actually remember it, I've just heard it so many times that I think I remember it.

So. .  . . I was in the bath chillin' and my mom walked out to get a towel because I was done and wanted to go outside to play.  (I couldn't I had just taken a bath and it was bed time.)  So while my mom was out getting a towel, well I decided to go outside and play.  So I did.  I got out of the tube and went outside. Naked. And grabbed my wheelbarrow.

Yeah.  Sorry of my childhood.  What? I'm not supposed to do that? Well, let me do it in way that's 20 times worse than if you had just let me get my way.

I do remember most of my preschool year.  Including one time when I cut my finger and had to go to the nurse for a band-aid. And then got in trouble for cutting my finger 'cause I was playing with scissors.


One of my favorite memories is from a birthday party.  Maybe 1 or 2 grade.  I was still friends with a girl that I later came to despise, so it was very early in grade school.  Anyways, she gave me this hideous sweater and when I opened the package my first reaction was to go "Ewwww. What is this?'  My mom very quickly reprimanded me. I looked at her and turned tot he girl who gave it to me (the girl I later came to hate) and said. "Sorry.  Thanks. I love it."  I don't know why I think this memory is so funny, but it makes me laugh. Maybe because I went from hating it to loving it.

Yep.  So those are my memories.  Can't wait to hear yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment